Achten’s Quality Roofing
If you’re looking for a long-lasting solution that meets your roofing needs, then you should consider slate.
AFFORDABLE, GENUINE GAF TRUSLATE® ROOFING SYSTEMS
If you’re looking for a long-lasting solution that meets your roofing needs, then you should consider slate. Slate has been around for centuries and has been used on many of the world’s greatest buildings.
A reason as to why slate roofs aren’t seen as often is because they are extremely heavy and expensive, making them unavailable to the average homeowner. But if you’re able to afford a slate roof, there’s no doubt that you’ll enjoy a worry-free roof as well as a magnificent view from any angle.
With GAF’s TruSlate® Premium Roofing System, you can make your dream of having a slate roof a reality. With this system, you know you’re getting:
- Genuine, real S1-grade, hand-split quarried slate from North America’s finest quarries – Never the synthetic imitation.
- An affordable, yet high-quality luxury look – Often comparable to the cost of the cheap-looking imitations.
- Perfect for new construction or remodeling – This prevents the expensive structural modifications that are traditionally installed with slate roofing systems.
- Improves your home’s resale value – There’s no doubt that slate roofs will increase the value of your home and its curb appeal, and it may even decrease the time your home is on the market.
With GAF’s TruSlate system, slate roofs are no longer out of reach!
The Revolution of TruSlate® – We create beautiful, durable and affordable slate systems using twenty-first century technology.
Advantages of TruSlate®
- Made from real hand-split quarried slate
- Easy to install for most roofing contractors
- Will not curl or warp
- Easy and economical to repair/replace
- Individual slates can be rearranged after installation
- Maximum wind warranty up to 130 miles per hour (209 kilometers per liter)*
- Affordably priced versus traditionally installed slate
- Realistic slate appearance and coloration
- Natural color aging/weathering adds grade and charm
- Lifetime limited warranty available on roofing system
*Wind speed coverage requires special installation.
**The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the TruSlate® Smart Choice® Ltd. Warranty and TruSlate® Ultimate Pledge™ Ltd. Warranty (refer to the actual warranty for complete coverage and restrictions), and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the TruSlate® Premium Roofing System is installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable