Achten’s Quality Roofing
We are a family-owned and -operated roofing contractor that services all of Western Washington.
A Family-Owned & -Operated Roofing Contractor
Finding a roofer who is worthwhile can be tricky. How do you know who to trust when it comes to finding a roofer? Just ask your neighbors! They’ll tell you all about the best roofer in the business.
Achten’s Quality Roofing a family-owned and -operated roofer that services all of Western Washington. Based out of Tacoma, we are a roofer who will travel to most Puget Sound locations to visit customers at their home. Our focus on providing quality roofer service and products, combined with honesty, has made Achten’s Quality Roofing the first choice for many residential and commercial roofer clients throughout Tacoma, Seattle, Gig Harbor and King County.
Our team of expert estimators and experienced roofing crews goes through extensive and ongoing training to make sure that you have the best people working for you. They are knowledgeable in all types of roofing services and solutions – from minor repairs to full roof replacements.
Best of all, Achten’s Quality Roofing is available 24/7 to answer your call. We understand that leaks and emergencies happen at the most inconvenient times, but not to worry! Achten’s has your family covered.
We strive to provide every homeowner with detailed estimates, guarantees of quality and honest roofing services. We want you to feel comfortable and know that you are dealing with licensed, insured, and bonded professionals who specialize in residential and commercial roofing.
A Roofer You Can Count On:
- A Dedicated Estimator – Once you contact us for your roofing needs, we will send one of our certified estimators to survey the project. During this process, they’ll explain to you what needs to be done and answer any questions you may have.
- A Customized Proposal – We’ll draw up a thorough, written estimate explaining each part of the project. This will include step-by-step details of what the project entails, and what you can expect during, and after the project is complete.
- Peace of Mind – We’ll provide you with copies of our master license, security bond, liability coverage, and industrial insurance coverage to show you our credentials and to put your mind at ease. We’re licensed and insured to protect you!
- Getting to Work – Once an estimate is agreed upon, our Production team will begin working on your project. This step is crucial in maintaining the workflow of the whole project. Materials will be ordered, scheduling will be set and roofing teams will be assigned.
- Drop-Off Materials – Our staff will come dressed professionally wearing Achten’s uniforms to drop off supplies and equipment needed to finish the job. Included with each drop-off, is a porta-potty, to ensure that we will never have to enter your home for any reason. We’ll tarp-off the parameters around your home, trees, and shrubberies to protect it during the roofing process, to ensure that your home is protected during the roofing process.
- Clearing the Premises – We’ll clear all materials, equipment, and remnants once the job is completed so you can start enjoying your new roof immediately.
Schedule an appointment today
ACHTEN’S QUALITY ROOFING IS THE PROVEN CHOICE FOR YOUR ROOFING PROJECT.
Meet Our Team of Roofers
Learn about Our Excellence
Awards & Recognitions
Achten’s Quality Roofing really is different than other roofing contractors. We are a GAF Master Elite® Certified contractor, a status given to only 3% of roofers nationally – not to mention, we are the #1 GAF Master Elite contractor in Washington! Not only have we proven ourselves in the industry by achieving this goal, we have also become one of the most decorated Master Elite contractors in the nation.
In 2013, we were the only GAF President’s Club Award-winning roofer in the State of Washington. Since then, we’ve continued to receive this award each year. The award is given to the top-level Master Elites in the nation when they achieve the Triple Excellence Award for their service to consumers. It signifies that we are the best of the best!
- GAF Installation Excellence Award Winner: Indicates that the contractor has had multiple “perfect” roof installations, based on GAF quality inspections.
- GAF Training Excellence Award Winner: Indicates that the contractor has demonstrated an exceptional commitment to ongoing technical training and continuous improvement – for superior roof installation.
- GAF Consumer Protection Excellence Award Winner: Indicates that the contractor has an exceptional understanding of the benefits of installing complete roofing systems with superior warranty protection – for your peace of mind.
- GAF President’s Club: Indicates that this contractor is committed to Performance, Reliability and Service.
We offer year-round services for your roof
Roofing Success Stories by GAF
Achten’s Quality Roofing is a family-owned, licensed, bonded and insured roofing contractor that services all of Western Washington, including Seattle, Tacoma, Bremerton and surrounding Puget Sound areas.
Achten’s Quality Roofing is the #1 GAF Master Elite® Certified contractor in Washington. We want you to trust in our services and know that you are getting the best roofing contractor in the area. We’re dedicated to finding solutions that fit your budget and lifestyle. We have unbeatable warranties backed by GAF, the industry’s largest manufacturer. You’re protected – no matter what!
Learn about Our Process
Step by Step Process
Schedule the Appointment
- Schedule a free, no obligation appointment
- Receive a proposal within 2 days
- Acceptance & Signing of contract
Schedule the Project
- Project Manager will contact within a week of the project starting
- Materials are delivered
Crew Arrival & Clean Up
- Crews arrive in Achten’s uniform and trucks | clean up of job site
- ZFACTORY CERTIFIED INSTALLATION - Our technicians have extensive training with all products by GAF.
- ZHIGHEST PROTECTION & “WORRY-FREE” WARRANTY OPTIONS - Exclusively backed by GAF, the US’s largest roofing manufacturer.
- Z#1 GAF MASTER ELITE CONTRACTOR - Less than 3% of roofing contractors have earned the prestigious Master Elite status!
- ZREQUIRED TO MAINTAIN INSURANCE PROPERLY LICENSED, BONDED, & INSURED
How we work
What We Deliver
Once you contact us with your roofing needs, we will send one of our certified estimators to survey the project. During this process, they’ll explain to you what needs to be done and answer any questions you may have.
We’ll draft up a thorough, written estimate explaining each part of the project. This will include step-by-step details of what the project entails.
Peace of Mind
We’ll provide you with copies of our master license, security bond, liability coverage and industrial insurance coverage to show you our credentials to put your mind at ease. We’re licensed and protected to protect you!
Getting to Work
Once an estimate is agreed upon, we will begin working on your project. This step is crucial in maintaining the workflow of the whole project. Materials will be ordered, scheduling will be set and roofing teams will be assigned.
Our staff will come dressed professionally wearing Achten’s uniforms to drop-off any facilities and all equipment needed to finish the job. They will stage the roofing area on the ground to ensure that your home is protected during the roofing process.
Clearing the Premises
We’ll clear all facilities, equipment and remnants once the job is completed so you can start enjoying your new roof immediately.